I recently realized a childhood dream – installing my own projection home theatre system at home.
It looks fantastic, it’s all I wanted, it was a fun project and it was affordable.
Now we can enjoy Hollywood movies on an huge 11 foot electric projection screen, and it’s just awesome!
I built everything in one day for less than $2K including a fantastic 2000 lumen (ie: very bright) BenQ projector.
I had to do a lot of research before I settled on a screen, projector, and ceiling mount bracket.
Now I want to share my experience so you can too enjoy movies, docs, sports, and games like never before.
So I created another of my infamous online courses where I’ll teach you:
– How to design your own home theatre projection setup
– How to choose the right projector
– How to choose the right projection screen
– How to install and adjust your screen
– How to install and adjust your brand new projector
– Affordable options for your sound system
– Even how to cook the perfect popcorn for maximum film ecstasy!
The best part is that once you have all the parts and tools you’ll be able to install everything in less than a day. Start Saturday morning and watch your first movie in the evening!
I’ve taken the time to include a complete list of exactly all the parts and tools you will need to replicate my projection system.
Don’t worry if you never grabbed a hammer before. I made this tutorial so easy to follow a poodle could finish this project with flying colors.
Ready? It’s time to give your living room the Hollywood touch! oh yeah!